June 12, 2014

The Great Kate Spade Wellesley Find!

Image found on Pinterest
There was originally, a secret sale going on at Kate Spade's website on the 10th of June whereby they were selling the elusive Kate Spade Wellesley zip around (in black) for just US$49 + $5 shipping, but they were quick to sell out, and for good reasons! Original retail price sums to around $170+!

Unfortunately for me, they were only able to ship to the US, so I was devastated when I couldn't find someone to help buy it for me and ship it to Australia. As the item ran out of stock, I was lost all hope and decided that it was just meant to be. But with a little luck, and a little browsing, I managed to find a very kind soul on instagram named Tina Jan (@tinajan) who had ordered extra, was willing to sell me the item and post it to Australia! Safe to say, I was pretty joyous and alive for someone who was awake at 6am in the morning!

So if you're reading this Tina, I would like to say a big thank you for your kind effort and willingness to sell the item to me! I will be forever grateful!

I don't expect the item to arrive for a few weeks seeing it's coming from the US, but I will surely update and give a full review on it once I get my hands on it!

1 comment: