July 25, 2014

Filofax Friday!

NB: I want to remind my readers that filo-sophical will soon be changing to lettersinnovember@blogspot.com come 27th of July 2014. Read about the post here.

It feels like ages since I've properly sat down at my desk to write up a post on the beautiful topic of Filofax and planner related items, but I do have reasons! It's been a crazy few weeks down at my household and it will only get busier once uni starts up (which will be just next week!). But for now, here's an update of my Filofax life and everything planner related

1- My Bigcartel shop
At 12:01am AEST on the 27th of July, my bigcartel shop (lettersinnovember.bigcartel.com) will finally open! I've been preparing for this day for the past two weeks or so, planning every single detail and of course, handmaking all things planner related! The most anticipated item (according to lovely instagram friends) will be my handmade Snoopy dividers for all three sizes: pocket, personal and A5, but of course, stock is limited, so first come first serve! But don't worry, there'll be more to come if demand is high. Here's a sneak peak of how the Snoopy dividers will look like:

Snoopy dividers will be in my store soon!

There are plenty more items on the shop with majority of prices being less than $10! So come check it out on the 27th of July if you can! You might find something you like.

2- Filofax Surprise
Tomorrow, I will be revealing a little Filofax secret that has made me absolutely ecstatic! So stay tuned! Just a little hint, it came in this beautiful package:

3- Kikki K's New Release
Kikki K has finally revealed their new lilac collection which includes their new planner range! You can check out the range on their Kikki K website, but here's a look at their large planner that will available soon:

New Kikki K Large Lilac Planner - Elastic Closure!

Although I'm excited for its arrival, I was hoping they would be releasing a personal sized planner as well, as the A5, although pretty, would be too heavy to carry around. So please Kikki K, make a personal sized one as well!

Oh, and I saw this on a Facebook group too! I'm not sure where they pulled the picture from but it seems like the lilac will be coming in snap closure as well!

New Kikki K Lilac Large Planner - Snap Closure

That will be it for my update, but don't worry, I'll be back with more posts and reviews!

No comments:

Post a Comment