September 29, 2014

Filofax Personal Bright Purple Saffiano Review!

I never thought I'd like a non-leather planner, but Filofax never fails to amaze me. One of my purchases during Filofaxshop's Spring Clearance was this bright purple personal size Saffiano for literally $23 shipped. I was thinking, if I ended up not liking it, I could always sell it or pass it on to one my newbie friends. Looking at pictures of it online, I always thought that the Saffiano would have a hard plastic feel to it, but I was actually so surprised at how it felt and looked when I actually had it in my hands. Here are some of the pictures to start of with first though:


Leather-type Feel

The Saffiano actually had this squishy cover feel to it, probably almost the same as the Willow, just a different and much nicer texture plastic. The colour is vibrant and although I would have much preferred the Aqua, I still like how bright and happy the Purple is.

Inside:


I'm not a big fan of the Saffiano pockets though but for the price, I'm willing to live with it. It has 3 card slots at the front along with a full length secretarial pocket at the back. It's the same format for the back cover, except there are no card slots. It came with 2015 inserts and seems to be able to hold quite a lot. I've yet to put it to the test, but I have high hopes for this one.

Overall, I definitely surprisingly like it more than I thought I would, and this will definitely match some vibrant dividers in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment