September 26, 2014

Filofax Pocket Grey Osterley Review!

So amongst the many Filofaxes I purchased from Filofaxshop during their Spring clearance sale was the Pocket Grey Osterley. I was hoping they would put up their personal / compact size for sale, but to no luck. I was, however, looking for a Pocket sized planner recently, so I guess it was a sign..

Here are the pictures of the Grey Osterley:


Back

Spine

I love that every Filofax I buy from Filofaxshop comes in the black box. I know this just means that it's an old stock, but I still prefer the black box over the cheap plastic covers any day.

On the inside:




Full length pocket

It doesn't lay completely flat at first, but I'm surprised at how easy it was to open it up. It doesn't have that restriction seen in the Finsbury, and I just know that with a little training, the Osterley will be able to lay flat without any troubles.

I must say though, despite its beauty, I don't think I will ever be able to use it as a wallet. It just doesn't seem right for the job despite its full length wallet. It's too... classy for that. I would probably end up storing this on a shelf to be looked at, and not so much to be used. And so, I decided to sell it to someone who was ISO of this for a while. She was happy with the price too, and so, everyone won in this case

No comments:

Post a Comment