September 30, 2014

Kikki K Medium Fabric Planner Review

A while ago when this first came out, I was itching to buy it. So I did. But as time passed, I decided that I will probably never use it (despite how pretty it looks) because well... it's fabric and I can feel it getting dirtier with each touch. So I sold it. And it's a good thing I managed to. But just because this pretty is no longer in my hands doesn't mean I can't give a mini review on it:

This is how it looks:


The picture is a little dark, but it's a nice light pink - definitely not like the purple the current Live Bright planners are. It's soft and lays absolutely flat when opened which was quite surprising for me.

The insides:



One thing I find ironic about the fabric planner was how pretty it looked on the inside compared to the leather planner. Each divider had a special design on them and even the back note pages were purple and pretty:


So like I said, it's a pretty planner, no doubt, but unlike the blue fabric planner for 2014, you just know that it'll get dirty within minutes. For someone who throws their planner in their bag without a care in the world, this planner was definitely not for me.

3 comments:

  1. This is SO cute *___* I'm not a pink kind of girl, but I really like this planner (and, in general, I really like all of kikki k designs and color choices). The notepad is very pretty too - I'm not a fan of the one that comes with the other models, the one with that black flag, but I like this one.
    I would never go for fabric, though. I don't know, I don't really like the feel of fabric on my hands.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, it really is a cute planner, but the canvas nature really scares me! I guess it's a good thought to have one, but just not practical in reality...

      Delete
  2. come si fa per acquistarla?

    ReplyDelete