September 7, 2015

WEEK THIRTY-SIX IN MY MTN

I recently got my hands on Kaisercraft's Shine Bright collection, albeit being an old collection. I wasn't too keen on the colours at first, but I must admit, it definitely grew on me. It has a yellow, grey and black colour palette, and I fell in love with it the moment I saw it having a grid paper in the pack. I think I have a thing for geometric shapes - they just make putting a layout so easy! Anyway, enough of my gushing, here's this week's layout in my MTN!



This is a little close up of the 'feature' area. It's simple, as you can see with minimal embellishments. This is the full layout:



I love how I've been slowly able to develop my own style as each week goes by by doing these MTN layouts. It's good practice and it doesn't take too much time at all! It's probably also the only 'scrapbook' project where I've been able to stuik with to the end!

No comments:

Post a Comment