November 8, 2015

CURRENTLY #4


TIME: 5:37pm
LOCATION: Bedroom / craft room / office
FEELING: Slightly overwhelmed with the amount of uni work piling up and deadlines fast approaching!
LOVING: My new personal sized Traveler's Notebook (pictured) purchased in the city today!
READING: The Rosie Project by Graeme Simsion
DRINKING: Water
ANTICIPATING: The end of my internship coming in < 2 weeks!
LISTENING TO: Sam Smith - I'm Not the Only One
WATCHING: Scorpion
PLANNING TO: Sell my Forever New planner (anyone interested?)
LOOKING FORWARD TO: The holidays starting on the 21st of November
CREATING: My MTN daily spreads
NEED TO FINISH: All my uni asssignments!
WISHING: I had an extra pair of hands to craft and work at the same time

MAIN GOAL: Finish 3 assignments in 7 days

No comments:

Post a Comment