November 22, 2015

MTN DAILY NOVEMBER: PART III

Continuing on from previous parts of November (you can check out Part I here and Part II here), I had a fall back this week as I was away from home while I worked evening shifts. But nevertheless, when I was home, I ploughed through it all to get right back on track. And here they are:

11th and 12th November:


I must admit, I kinda had a block of ideas for this spread. I managed to snag the background for the 10th from an old layout I hadn't used, and decided to throw in an easy spread for the 11th using Project Life cards. I do find it a tad bit annoying that layering papers adds to the bulk of my notebook (I think it's just me), so I'm aiming to skim the layering for the next few layouts.

13th and 14th November:


Simple minimalist designs were for the next two pages. I used Amy Tangerine rub-ons for the background of the 12th and just one stamp by Ali Edwards on the 13th.

15th and 16th November:


Using my idea from my last Tsum Tsum post, I added a little bit more stickers from Kaisercraft to create a layout for the 14th of November.

17th and 18th November:


This black and white spread was just something simple I wanted to throw together. I'm actually surprised with the amount of the layouts I managed to put together this weekend. I guess I'm embracing the simplicity and minimising the umm and ahhs when it comes to doing my layouts!

19th and 20th November:


Last spread of the post: I quite liked this spread (especially the 20th). I used an idea I had previously and improved on it with stamps from Aldi.

Hope you've enjoyed viewing my layouts. Till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment