December 8, 2015

2016 PLANNERS


It's that time of the year again where we try to find the right planner for the new year. For me, I'm trying to limit it and trust me, I've had to get rid of some just so I don't have empty diaries staring at me. And so, here's the narrowed down list and their uses:

1- Malden Personal Planner:
I think I will always use a planner; my Malden planner, especially. I don't carry it around like I used to. It stays at home now, in my drawer. It still houses the diary for every day to-dos and planning ahead; expenses; and little bits of info regarding myself and the bf. It's simple, but it does the job.

2- A5 Hobonichi
Because the 2016 Midori planners are not going to be sold in Australia this year, the A5 Hobonichi will replace the journaling that used to happen in my Midori. I think I'm looking forward to the change as it will allow me to craft and journal in it without the fear of not having enough space. And as I bought the Avec version whereby the yearly planner is split into two, it won't be weighing a tonne from all the pictures by the end of the year.

3- Midori Traveler's Notebook
Just because my Midori won't be used for journaling, doesn't mean it won't be used! I'm currently looking into the Bullet Journal system and it seems like my Midori will be excellent for it. And if you're wondering why I would need a Bullet Journal when I already have my Malden for to-dos, it's because I love the flexibility of the Bullet Journal system. More often than not, I admit, I still write my to-dos on sticky notes because the list is just too damn long to fit in the little boxes of my personal planner. I need something that I can actually store my to-dos in. And since this baby comes with me everywhere, it'll be handy for shopping lists and mindless doodling as well.

4- Kikki K Sentence a Day
Yep, I'm still using this! I can't wait to start the year over again and compare my answers to the year before.

And that's it really. A far cry from the list I had at the beginning of this year. I think I'll be able to keep on top of things this year. Simplicity is the way to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment