December 1, 2015

THIS IS GROUND

Recently I purchased a This is Ground Mod Tablet 2 as a graduation present, and I am in love!


I ordered it on Wednesday, and it arrived here in Australia on Tuesday, which is pretty decent, if you ask me, It came in a nice little box and protected by a dust bag. When I first opened it up and felt the leather of it, I was already captured. I must admit, it did not disappoint. It feels a little heavy in the hands, but only because of all the gorgeous leather it's made out of. It scratches the same amount as any brown Midori notebook, but I love that about it. I'm sure it'll age with grace, just as my Midori has. The only 'problem' I have with it currently is how strong the leather chemical smells. I'm sure it'll clear with time but it's probably giving me a headache!

Anyway, here's a little look of the inside all pimped out:


Compared to the first Mod Tablet which had a smaller amount of pockets, this set out is much more practical. It has two card slots, an iPhone 6 compartment (or similar), multiple zippered pockets and pen holders and two notebook holders. It holds my iPad Mini at the back, and I can even fit in my MTN in the middle (just bear in mind that your MTN must only be holding one booklet if you want it to fit the way I made it fit!)

Overall, I love it.

If you use the code 9ROC8G92SQVL, you'll get a $10 credit when you sign up! Hooray! So if you're a leather snob like me, you won't want to miss this opportunity.

1 comment:

  1. Were you able to get rid of the smell? My smells like chemicals and it's also giving me headaches. I left it out in the sun for 3 weeks, but nothing. I don't use it because of the smell.

    ReplyDelete