April 27, 2016

BACK TO BASICS


I recently just finished an entire notebook filled with my Bullet Journal spreads and for someone who rarely finishes one, you could say I was pretty stoked. I've decided to continue on with my Bullet Journaling (because my to-do list has to be put down somewhere) but it will be in an entirely 'normal' notebook. I have 398434 A5 notebooks stored unused and I think it's time to start filling them up. I know it wont be practical as I now I have two notebooks to lug around with me, but I think that's alright as long as I get these notebooks used and abused before the pages turn yellow.

But anyway, speaking of unfinished notebooks: I have a blank MTN I've kept for almost a year now with only a few pages used. I always go back to it because for one, I actually love how simple the notebook is, (but I never seem to be able to keep going in it) and for another, I love the memories I've stored in there. I started it in June 2015 as a way to keep my memories of my intern months spent at Geelong, but now that I'm a fully qualified working professional, I think it's time I went back to it again. So on Monday (it was a public holiday here in Australia), I decided to kick start it again and this is what I came up with:


And a little close up:


I'll most probably document more of my work memories in here - as it seems to be the trend - but I'm hoping that this notebook will be able to stay simplistic and minimalist (because we all know how my decorative tendencies tend to flare up as the week goes by). Keep in touch if you want to see how this notebook goes!

Flashback to one of my layouts!

No comments:

Post a Comment