April 4, 2016

PROJECT LIFE 2016: WEEK 9


It's taking me a while to get through the weeks in my 2016 Project Life but on Sunday, I decided that it was time to finally sit down and get these spreads done and out of the way.

Week 9 was contained a full 6x12" picture which I actually absolutely love. It's basically everything my life revolves around nowadays - coffee and bullet journaling. The letters were from an old Studio Calico kit with the little phrase underneath from Kelly Purkey's shop. There really isn't much to my layouts but it's always the little things that count. For example, I absolutely love the 'roadtrip' stamp from the new Spring Break kit set from Kelly Purkey (get it here!) and it matched so well for this week's adventures to the Great Ocean Rd here in Melbourne.

The pink quote by Henry Matisse was also from an old Studio Calico kit:


There really isn't much to my Project Life layouts, but like I said, it's the little things that count, and considering that I'm trying to get these weeks over with, done is definitely better than perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment