May 1, 2016

MAY GOALS


I can't believe it's already May! But that only means one thing: graduation is coming up sooner rather than later and I'm stoked. But before we get to that, here's a look into how I went with last month's goals (I can tell you now, it did not go well!)
  • x     Read at least two books
  • x     Paint more
  • ü Blog post at least once a week!
  • ü Keep a brain dump book
I knew I was going to be busy, but I didn't know it was to the point where I wouldn't get any reading time in. Boo. I'm hoping to pick up my reading again in May but I know for a fact that my work load only goes up from here, so who knows, my reading may need to take a back seat again in May. Nevertheless, here's May's Goals List:

  • Read two books: Nicholas Sparks / Jojo Moyes
  • Catch up with my PL layouts
  • Catch up with my MTN journaling
  • Blog post at least once a week!
  • Decrease the sweets
  • Keep up with my brain dump book

Let's see how this month goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment