October 14, 2016

MIDORI TRAVELER'S NOTEBOOK: UPDATE

I don't think you'll be surprised to know that I haven't actually stuck to one documenting style in my Midori in the past few weeks. I've kept up with some weeks of my MTN diary, but nothing too concrete. If you follow my Instagram (@lettersinnovember), you would have seen the variety of pages / spreads done up but never really followed through. So instead of creating multiple posts regarding all the projects I've done in my MTN, here are some pictures and notes on some of them:

In regards to my MTN diary, I've done just two extra pages since the last post (which isn't great, I know). I missed out most of September, and have only started it up again for design team projects. So don't be surprised if it dies out again right after:




I started a Chronodex booklet when October began, needing something dated in my life for once. Initially, my (not too great) bookbinding abilities led me to put away my Chronodex booklet, but after letting it sit on my desk for a while, I decided to pick it up again and start in it. Because the booklet started from the end of June, I had half a booklet of empty pages to waste. So instead of keeping it blank, I decided to fill it with memories collected from my days in October, and here's a look at some of the pages I've created in it:



When it comes to creating pages in regular notebooks, I've done some here and there with nothing absolute solid:




I'm still in the process of creating a notebook for my trip to Paris in November, but because I haven't decided which notebook (grid / plain / kraft?!) to use yet, it's still in the works.

1 comment:

  1. [PS4] Genesis Flashback and Genesis Gaming Console
    [PS4] Genesis youtube to mp3 shark Flashback and Genesis Gaming Console Upgrade your PlayStation 4 Console upgrade is now a reward for the new retro console it launched

    ReplyDelete