October 7, 2016

MTN: CHRONODEX

At the start of October, I decided to take the plunge and use a Chronodex. This system was created by Patrick Ng, and you can check it all out here. I needed something dated in my life, and since I didn't want to buy something that I'll probably only use for a month, I decided to go cheap and create my own booklet. It took a whole lot of getting used to as I didn't actually like my handmade book at first, but it grew on me, and I'm glad it did. Seeing I've only used it for a week and a bit, there aren't too many pages to show around here, but nevertheless, here are the ones I've done so far:



See, the thing with me is, I tend to overthink things. I decide over the layout of my page longer than needed, causing me to not create a page eventually. I'm trying my hardest not to let my Chronodex be the same and actually updating the pages as the day goes by. I'm still ending up with a bit of catching up by the end of the week, but there's always next week! And here's hoping it's not going to lose its lustre after a month of usage!

No comments:

Post a Comment