October 1, 2016

OCTOBER GOALS


Why yes, I did in fact miss out on my September goals (oops). I don't actually know what I've been doing in the past 8 weeks, but I've obviously neglected my blog horribly. But never fear, I decided to sit my butt down one Sunday afternoon and have created a number of posts for your reading pleasure for the next few days. But first, to kick off the month, here's a look at my goals for this month:

  1. Read at least two books:
    I've decided that when I say 'books' I mean everything from digital photography tips to lifestyle books to short novels. Before writing this up, I actually already managed to read through a quaint little book called How to be Parisian Wherever You Are. It was a short read that I gobbled up in a night, but hey, it's still a book!
  2. Research up and document all things Paris!
    Despite the fact that I'm heading to Toulouse and Singapore as well in November, the city of love seems to be the only thing on my mind when I think about my upcoming holiday. This of course means requiring a whole Traveler's Notebook dedicated to my research for this trip!
  3. Test out the Contax G1 + film photography
    I'm still debating whether or not I should bring my new film camera with me on my trip, so I'm planning to test this medium out this month before I actually head out.
  4. Save
    Needs no explanation, really.
A relatively easy set of goals this month. Someone needs to kick me in the butt if I don't get them accomplished by the 31st.

No comments:

Post a Comment