November 7, 2016

CURRENTLY #20


TIME: 4:59pm
LOCATION: Bedroom / craft room / office
FEELING: Super excited that my holiday begins in just 4 days!
LOVING: My new Bailey Nelson glasses
READING: Dan Brown - Digital Fortress
DRINKING: Water
ANTICIPATING: The start of my on-call shift tonight. Hope it's not too crazy :(
LISTENING TO: DNCE - Toothbrush
WATCHING: Vampire Diaries
PLANNING: My holiday - it never ends!
LOOKING FORWARD TO: Friday, Friday, Friday!
CREATING: Catch-up pages in my November daily MTN
NEED TO FINISH: Packing!
WISHING: My holiday can start now.

MAIN GOAL: Finish up holiday planning. Wash the car.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so happy I stumbled upon your blog, it is so lovely. I'm still working on getting mine together, but looking at yours is definitely inspiring.

    ReplyDelete